5 winners of the Topsoe PhD Scholarship Program 2016 were awarded at a beautiful ceremony in Moscow, Russia.16.05.2016
Congratulations to the winners of the Topsoe PhD Scholarship Program 2016. They were awarded at a beautiful ceremony in Moscow, Russia. See a broadcast from the ceremony and associated lectures on topsoe.ru/phdlive2016
Since the scholarship was founded in 1995, 118 Russian students have been awarded. Now five new young scientists will join the prestigious club of Topsoe PhD students:
1. Aram Bugaev, Southern Federal Uni., Rostov-on-Don
2. Oleg Salnikov, Novosibirsk State Uni., International Tomography Center, SB RAS
3. Stanislav Fedotov, Lomonosov Moscow State Uni.
4. Anna Vutolkina, Lomonosov Moscow State Uni.
5. Elza Sultanova, A.E. Arbuzov Institute of Organic and Physical Chemistry, Kazan Scientific Center, RAS
Lecture Course on catalysis and chemical engineering from Russian Catalytic Society and Haldor Topsoe was announce at the ceremony. It will start in autumn 2016. Write to email@example.com if you are interested.